$14 M8 Expansion Bolt, Hardware Tools 10Pcs for Solid Brick Industrial Scientific Fasteners Bolts M8 Excellent Expansion Bolt Hardware Tools Solid Brick for 10Pcs Tools,Solid,Industrial Scientific , Fasteners , Bolts,Hardware,$14,M8,10Pcs,Bolt,,Expansion,/lure151371.html,Brick,unitek.ca,for $14 M8 Expansion Bolt, Hardware Tools 10Pcs for Solid Brick Industrial Scientific Fasteners Bolts Tools,Solid,Industrial Scientific , Fasteners , Bolts,Hardware,$14,M8,10Pcs,Bolt,,Expansion,/lure151371.html,Brick,unitek.ca,for M8 Excellent Expansion Bolt Hardware Tools Solid Brick for 10Pcs
1. After surface oxidation treatment, these expansion hooks possess resistance to rust and high temperature, and can be used in humid environments or even water without rust.
2. With antiâslip bump design, these hooks are easy to grasp the wall, not easy to fall off and slip out.
3. The internal bolt pattern is clear, the tooth pitch is even and deep, and the tightening effect is good.
4. Applicable to concrete, lightweight concrete, solid brick, natural dense stone, porous brick, sandâlime brick.
5. High quality material can make sure the durability and stability of the product.
How to Use:
1. UseÂ aÂ drillÂ toÂ drillÂ holesÂ withÂ theÂ sameÂ sizeÂ ofÂ theÂ expansionÂ tubeÂ inÂ theÂ wall
2.Â PutÂ theÂ expansionÂ screwÂ intoÂ theÂ holeÂ andÂ tightenÂ theÂ hexÂ nutÂ withÂ aÂ wrench
3.Â AfterÂ theÂ forceÂ isÂ applied,Â theÂ expansionÂ tubeÂ opensÂ theÂ tailÂ andÂ hangsÂ onÂ theÂ wall
Item Type: Expansion Hooks
Material: 304 Stainless Steel
Applicable Wall: Concrete, Lightweight Concrete, Solid Brick, Natural Dense Stone, Porous Brick, Sand-Lime Brick
Total Length: Approx. 100mm / 3.9in
Casing Length: Approx. 40mm / 1.6in
Opening: Approx. 20mm / 0.8in
Bearing Weight: Approx. 170kg / 374.7lg
10 xExpansion Hooks
If the load is vibrated, it may loosen.
Come compete with us.
Be a Raider Athlete
Come perform with us.
Be a Raider Artist
I have always been interested in the culinary world, and with the help of Northwest Florida State College, I am able to fulfill my desire of becoming a future chef.
Germania Rojas / NWF Student, A.S. Culinary Management